These Case studies have all been translated from editions of the journa
“Fortschritt fur Alle” 1976—85
Key for following diagrams
/ / = earth fault,
grey = water
//// = crossing of global grid lines
1. Colon cancer 2. Rheumatism
1. & 2. The examination at the Leonhard family was at first done outside the house, as always. The whole length of the house stands on two radiation lines (water and geological fault) which are on top of each other. Testing for the grid lines is done at the bedside and showed a crossing just below the stomach. i.e. a typical cancer bed: a crossing of two geological interference zones of which according to present experience one is always water i.e. either a crossing of water/water (at different ground levels) or a crossing of water/fault etc. The crossing of the grid line identifies the area exactly. In fact Mr. L., who slept 6 years in this bed, had been operated on for cancer of the colon and had radiation treatment and looked accordingly. He had known about the cancer-producing radiation but had not believed in it. The people who had lived there before had their beds on the opposite wall, which was free of interference. It is not known whether they were ill. Mrs. L suffers from severe rheumatism.
3. Still healthy 4. Cancer of ovaries
No. 3 and 4. Beds of the Frank couple. Here the wife sleeps on a cancer area: water, geological fault and grid line crossing in the stomach area. No trouble for 25 years as life style was holistic. After the resistance had been broken at last, disease set in, probably with cancer of the ovaries, metastases in liver and lung. Treatment in hospital for a fortnight with Zytostatica remained futile. Died six weeks later.
5. Bladder trouble 6. Stomach cancer
5. & 6. Wittmann couple. Cancer bed is no. 6. Crossing water/geological fault and grid line over the abdomen. Mrs. Wittmann was operated on for cancer of the abdomen a year ago. Mr. Wittman declares that he often has to get up during the night to pass water. When he does not sleep at home he does not have this trouble. Geological fault (the sides have a stronger effect) and grid line crossing in the region of the bladder, but no water line.
7. Head trouble 8. Cancer of stomach/colon
7. & 8. Both beds of the Dasch couple lie on a crossing water/geological fault and thus are cancer beds (grid line crossing in the region of the stomach). The wife says that instinctively she moves to the side of the bed. The resistance when on interference zones first of all declines in the organs which are constitutionally the weakest — in this case obviously the head: headaches, sinusitis, neuralgia in the head region. The beds have only been in this room for the last four years. Before they slept in a different room. According to Mrs. Dasch their health has been deteriorating ever since they moved rooms. A crossing of interference zones in the stable was responsible for two cows being infertile.
Typical Multiple Sclerosis site Typical Cancer site
Mr Wolfgang Mers, Riestatt 8, 3110 Uelzen, has tested several MS beds and has found that all MS patients were on a threefold crossing in the region of the back.
Dr. Phys. Paul Schweitzer had already published exact details with sketches in “Krebs geschehen” No 4/81, which we here reproduce. He also found a threefold crossing in the back area with all MS patients and emphasized that in the case of MS all zones are right-circling and in the case of cancer all zones are left-circling.