Are you called to work with
subtle realms and earth energies?
Monday July 9th to Saturday July 14th, 2018
- Would you like to be practising earth healing professionally, at home or for friends?
- Would you like to study with master geomancers in the heart of the magical Ashdown Forest?
- Would you like to understand the principles of Geomancy from a classical and contemporary perspective?
- Would you like to develop real and useful skills, and importantly, have practical experiences of reading and healing the environment?
- Would you to meet the dragon?
Join us for a life changing,
This six-day workshop is held at
Ashdown Forest in East Sussex amidst the magic of
Beech Hill Stone Circle
with Richard Creightmore and Jewels Rocka
Monday July 9th to Saturday 14th July 2018
Come answer the calling...
* gain a strong foundation in the ancient wisdoms of dowsing, geomancy and shamanism
* learn practical techniques and skills for dealing with issues in the built and natural environment
* heal trouble spots that may have serious health and social implications
* grow your ability to communicate with energies of the subtle realms including elementals and nature spirits
* deepen your connection with the spirits of place and your understanding of earth energies
* be able to create a more harmonious and bountiful life for yourself and others
* come out as a geomancer ready to practice out in the world
* become part of a tribe that works collectively towards earth healing
What’s Covered in the Program
The Spirit of Place - Dowsing the Earth’s subtle energies
A thorough grounding in the theory and practice of dowsing the earth’s subtle energies. Through discussion, demonstrations and practical dowsing exercises, we will explore the nature and scope of the dowsable Earth energy lines
- The source, nature and categorization of earth energies
- Power centres and sacred sites
- Identifying portals
- Ley lines, energy leys and tri-fold lines
- Water divining: primary & secondary underground streams and blind springs
- Geopathic stress and ‘black’ or ‘sha’ streams
- The Hartmann grid, Curry grid, and other global geomagnetic grids
- Dowsable sacred geometries in the built and natural environment and working with the Earth Spirits
Understanding the energetics of the natural & built environment and its relationship with human endeavour and wellbeing
Drawing on the principles of Feng Shui, which is one of the most complete Geomantic systems still practiced, you will learn how to apply this knowledge to contemporary concerns - we can enhance the quality of Qi (energy) available and avoid the harmful effects of bad energy. We can learn models to describe, analyse and predict patterns of energy that effect our environments, relationships and individual destinies
- Principles and practice of Feng Shui Forms School
- Exploring Qi, yin, yang and five elements in the built and natural environment
- Working with balance and harmonious forms to gather and disperse energies
- Four Celestial Animals - principles for building and placement; Principles of site selection
- Curing less than perfect sites
Wu Xing - the Five Elements; element correspondences
- The Sheng - Creative and Ko - Controlling Cycles
- Room-by-room Forms School precepts
- A village walk, seeing form in the environment, site work, design and cure.
Healing Earth Energies with Earth Acupuncture
We will examine in detail the nature, causes, types, signs, and medical and social symptoms of geopathic stress, and introduce a range of techniques to neutralise or heal disturbed earth energies
- Geopathic stress from Chinese and Western geomantic perspectives
- Demonstration & experience of ‘black’/‘sha’ underground water streams through direct perception, field dowsing, and muscle testing
- Ley-lines, global grids, mineral deposits, geological faults and radon gas
- Discussion, demonstration and practice of geopathic stress neutralising techniques – avoidance, shielding, curing
- Finding earth acupuncture points
- Wands, crystals, talismans and other traditional and contemporary remedies
- Practitioner protection, permission and boundary issues
- Introduction to electro-magnetic pollution and technopathic stress
- Introduction to Sick Building Syndrome
Creating rituals to heal, transform and manifest
Bringing in shamanic practices including understanding and working with Elementals for enhancement of Geomantic work. We will learn to create “Earth Magic” style rituals as used in practice on sites and about the construction, appropriateness and performance of various rituals with reference to ritual form, astrological timing and magical items. We will learn to create sacred spaces to use for ritual or maintenance of healthy earth.
- Four Elements, Air, Fire, Earth and Water.
- The power of dialoguing with the Elementals
- Astrological Timing for rituals
- Use and theory of Ritual Form
- Brews, potions and magical items
- Assortment of handy rituals for the Geomancer, including tuning, tying, sealing, raising and consecrating
- The use and placement of Spirit Houses
Design of Sacred Space
The art of designing and constructing Sacred Spaces for meditation, communion and healing
Intertwining precepts behind the design of sacred space, we will examine design themes common to many of the world’s sacred sites and geomantic traditions, with reference to song lines, standing stones, stone circles, medicine wheels, labyrinths; churches, temples, mosques, shrines; tombs, barrows and graves. We will explore the practical applications of these principles to the location and design of sacred spaces for private and public uses.
- Earth energy configurations, the role of dowsable earth energies in the location of sacred sites - ley lines; global geomagnetic grids, underground water lines and water domes, portals, geological formations.
- Archaeo-astronomy, the role of astronomical alignments in design, orthographic projection
- The precepts of sacred geometry, and their role in the design of a range of the world’s religious structures and sacred sites – the 5 sacred ratios, squaring the circle
- The design of Stonehenge and Avebury
- Metrology, sacred proportion, use of the megalithic yard
- The role of the omphalos, landscape goddesses, simulacra and zodiacs, chorographies, chakra systems, creation myths, cosmologies
- Numerology, the four and eight directions, element wheels, magic squares, the neolithic count
- Feng Shui, Zen garden design
- Practical experience of the effect of shapes on group dynamics
- Theory and practice of labyrinth construction
- Creating sacred spaces for healing and living
Releasing Ghosts, Entities, Imprints and Curses
In conjunction with the Geopathic Stress teaching, this class develops your abilities to identify and clear sites of geopsychic stress
- You will discover your personal strengths using a variety of systems while working with the subtle energies of a site
- Protection protocols
- The identification and release of earthbound human ghosts
- Understanding different spirit manifestations, human and non-human entities
- Identifying and healing traumatised and displaced Elemental Spirits
- Communicating and dialoguing in spirit work
- Removing curses, demons and other entities
- Place memory, psychic boundaries, pathways of intention, lines of connection and portals
Theory and practice of Space Clearing
The above content is an example of subjects included in the program.
We reserve the right to substitute or re-program the content as necessary.
Why study with us?
We have been involved with creating, programming and conducting Geomancy and Feng Shui courses for many years. But most importantly we are practitioners with years of experience working on domestic, commercial and rural sites. We know the sort of issues that arise on sites and have the skills to deal with them. We actually walk the land!
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE GEOMANTIC WORLD
You will be rewarded with live changing skills
that you can use for yourself, friends and clients.
Camp on site,
All Meals are included
or if camping is not your thing
then find yourself charming accommodation
in one of the local B&Bs and hotels.
It can't be overestimated, the power of coming together as a group
and extending yourself to work with earth energies.
These energies and realms are around us as a fundamental
of our everyday life and it’s a phenomenal experience
when you start to bring these powers into focus.
It gives you the ability to choose the right places to be
and to avoid those you shouldn’t be.
while enhancing the quality of living, working and playing spaces.
Book for the Geomancy Intensive here
When you clean up your own part of this earth,
it sows a seed of love and growth
that reverberates for the good of all!